QA Engineer / Agile Tester
Number 1 in Europe!
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe's leading e-tailer for pet food and pet supplies. With an annual double-digit growth rate and a revenue about 1.342 million Euro in 2018, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of 700 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 40 countries who work at 11 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model's value-added chain.moving agile testing process forward to ensure and extend the quality of development.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining acceptance tests (including test scenarios) to show that stories are implemented as expected and drive test automation – to make results highly visible within and outside the team
- Improving the existing testing tool chain
- Monitoring and reviewing test coverage and ensuring that tests are developed and maintained at a high level of quality
- Creating, executing and maintaining automated regression tests
- Testing on different platforms, devices and browsers
- Working in a motivated IT team for Sales and Marketing/CRM
- Knowledge of BDD and Specification by Example techniques, tools and methods (Cucumber, Gherkin, ...)
- Ability to create testing data-sets and handle the data-set life cycle (SQL or other query languages for non relational databases)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, highly motivated and proactive
- Experience with regression, functional and exploratory testing; managing software test automation
- Experience in a web environment – ecommerce preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Java
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- At least five years of software development experience (with at least two years focused on testing)
- Agile tester certification would be an advantage
- English language skills are required
What We Are Offering You
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in zooplus shop