Marketing support Specialist
As a Marketing Support Specialist you will be the first point of contact for Sales and Marketing users seeking technical assistance over our Service Desk Ticketing System.
- Performing troubleshooting guiding the user to the best solution.
- Reporting bugs to IT.
- Providing training to new users.
- Creating and/or debugging HTML.
- Passing on any feedback or suggestions by users to IT.
- Performing of other marketing tasks, related mainly to the site optimization.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Tech savvy – Ability and passion for learning new technologies and tools.
- “Service Mentally”, some experience in internal first or second level support is a plus.
- Ability to understand users’ needs
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Priorization skills – Ability to analyse support requests and prioritize them based on the impact.
- Experience working in Agile Development methodology is a plus.
- Able to work independently and in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical skills, needed on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.