AWS Cloud Engineer
What you will be responsible for
- Working on the implementation of AWS best practices for security, governance and cloud management
- Working on the software automation of our AWS cloud infrastructure and cloud related tools.
- Developing code and scripts in lambda functions.
- Working closely together with the Enterprise Architecture team in Madrid and Munich.
What we are looking for
To work together in an optimal way in this position, we wish your qualifications to include
- Wide experience working with Amazon Web Services.
- Software development and automation skills
- Expertise in automation and configuration management best practices and tools (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Experience with cloud monitoring tools and services
- Fluent English
- AWS certification is a plus
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally we offer competitive benefits such as;
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31)
- Medical insurance
- Mobile phone for personal use
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget for external training and conferences
- Language courses and Safari Digital Library
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in Zooplus shop and other discounts in local shops